What does Paint Pinot do?
Paint Pinot have taken the paint and sip concept to the next level. Instead of holding complicated events where everyone comes along loaded down with their own food and drinks, Paint Pinot treats its customers to a fully functional Art Wine Bar. Clients can create a premium piece of art and enjoy beautiful food and drink options that are delicious and simple for you, the Franchise Partner, to prepare.
Why is this difference important?
Because it provides you with multiple income streams! You don’t just bring in revenue from event ticket sales. You can also benefit from food and beverage sales. Our guests enjoy a full-service Art Wine Bar experience unlike any others in Australia. For our Franchise Partners, this creates an opportunity to build a vibrant, profitable business where the sky is the limit.
There’s such a feel-good factor to running a Paint Pinot event franchise
Heard enough? Contact us now.
What are the advantages of franchising with Paint Pinot?
- This is the original Art Wine Bar creative franchise – painting, delicious food and drinks all under one roof providing a total guest experience
- You’ll be running a proven business model that is supremely simple to operate
- This unmatched entertainment experience was designed and developed by Tina Hansen, the business’s beating heart. She’s the real deal. A true triple threat with a background in art, education, and business.
- You can seize the opportunity to make money from multiple revenue streams
- We’ll give you the inside scoop on the systems, procedures and industry secrets that have made our business such a runaway success
- Paint Pinot will provide you with tremendous training and substantial ongoing support – you’ll never be alone as a Paint Pinot Partner
- We’ll do the heavy lifting for you when it comes to marketing and getting and keeping the Paint Pinot name out there
- Your clients will often become brand ambassadors –they’ll be clamouring to share their creations and pictures of the delicious food and drinks on Instagram and Facebook – can you say, “free advertising”?
- You don’t need to be an artist, chef or have oodles of business experience to run your own Paint Pinot franchise! We’re interested in talking to anyone with a knack for providing exceptional customer service.
Frequently asked questions
How much time do I have to devote to my Paint Pinot Franchise?
As they say – ‘The more effort you put in, the greater your chances of success’
But seriously, your franchise will take time to set up – it will be a full time job for the first 3 months at least. Once you’re up and running and let’s say – you only want to run events Friday night, Saturday and Sunday! Then, that is your choice.
We recommend that you are at every event, however, once you have competent staff you should be able to pop in once in a while and just check that everything is running smoothly. If you replace yourself as a staff member, then of course there will be more profit for you. Should you wish to open your Café other times, as a wine bar or Café then that is entirely up to you.
How do I know if I’m am suited to become a Paint Pinot Franchisee?
To become an awesome Paint Pinot Franchisee:
You will need to commit quite a bit of time initially to get everything set up. You will need a lease, a liquor license, courses such as your RSA and food supervisors certificate.
We will help you to organise menus, recruiting staff and fitting out your beautiful Franchise.
Paint Pinot is about creating that amazing experience for your guests. It’s not difficult, but it does require a person to have common sense, enthusiasm for great food and beverages and actually want to be a business owner.
Do I need to be an artist to become a Paint Pinot Franchisee?
No! You do not need to be an artist, you can hire great artists to do that job. However, if you can paint, fantastic! Great asset to have.
Do I need to have experience in hospitality?
It would definitely be an advantage to have some experience in hospitality. Your business is all about serving beautiful food and beverages to your customers and you need to have an understanding how that works. We can help you with this, but at the end of the day – we can’t teach common sense!
How does Paint Pinot help with marketing of my franchise?
As a National Company, Paint Pinot do regular marketing across Australia of their brand, on several platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook and Google Adds. There will be some individual marketing for each franchise and there is a franchisee marketing fee of 2% which also goes towards marketing the Paint Pinot brand.
How long does my franchise agreement last?
Your Paint Pinot Franchise Agreement lasts for 5 years.
What sort of support and training does Paint Pinot provide?
Paint Pinot have a team of support people to help franchisees with everything from training artists and setting up events. Managing bookings, helping with recruiting staff, paying wages, helping with pricing of food & beverage and creating menu items.
Do you charge a royalty fee?
Yes. There is a royalty fee of 8%
Are there any fees or upfront costs when opening a franchise?
When opening your very own Paint Pinot Franchise you will need to sign a Franchise Agreement.
The Franchise Fee will be $20,000 for the next 6 franchises.
There will be a fee for an initial marketing campaign, website platform development and training – about $6,000.
You will need a liquor licence and insurances – about $3,000.
You will need art equipment – about $8,000
You will need premises from which to operate your business from. We can help you source these premises and make sure they are suitable. As with every Paint & Sip, you will need to sign a lease and pay a bond. This amount will depend on the location and rental of your premises.
Once you have decided on a location there will be a fitout charge. We don’t require a super expensive fitout as long as it is new, fresh and creates a great atmosphere. We have several tried and tested plans, this including a small kitchen and wine bar, that will cover your needs. We also have a list of non-fixed equipment, that you will need to run your business effectively. All of these items will set you back about a $60,000. You will not have to worry about contractors for the fitout, this will all be taken care of.
How do I know if I can afford a Paint Pinot Creative Franchise?
In order to realise your dream as a Paint Pinot Franchisee, you will need to have at least a 60% of the above costs in cash or else, assets that you can borrow against. We can help with franchise brokers and franchise solicitors.
Will I make money with a Paint Pinot creative franchise?
There are no guarantees in life except death and taxes. We do however, have many tried and tested systems, that work to help you make a great profit. At the end of the day, you will have to demonstrate that you can willing and capable of following our systems in order to create a value for money, a great experience for your customers and at the same time end up with a great financial outcome.
Companies that have loved the Paint Pinot Experience.
“Had a great time! The staff were so helpful in organising our event and went above and beyond to ensure that everyone enjoyed themselves on the day. Highly recommend!”
– Nick Kershaw
“This was a fantastic experience. Thank you to the teacher and food/drink staff. We will most certainly be back to do another painting.”
– Jacky Saunderson
“Excellent, will definitely be back again! Went along for a nice night out as a birthday gift from a friend. Enjoy good wine, great atmosphere, and very tasty wood fired pizza! Highly recommend as a fun activity.”
– Nikki Thurbon
“Wonderful experience! Perfect ambience and super friendly staff and artists teaching from scratch.”
– Gunjan Dixit
“I had never painted before but as it turns out, I’m not to bad with a brush, mainly thanks to our wonderful host who gives a few guided instructions and individual pointers.”
– Men Of Desire
“Fantastic! Our firm used Paint Pinot for our EOFY team activity and it was a great afternoon. We have a team of 40 but that was no issue for the Paint Pinot team, they were able to come to our workplace and help us create our masterpieces with ease. It was a memorable event and can definitely recommend Paint Pinot as a great team bonding activity. Thank you Paint Pinot!”
– Jaimi Costello, KPMG
Becoming a franchise partner is a big decision. You might be stressed as to whether you’re doing the right thing or not. To help you out, we’ve put together a list of reasons why you should franchise with us.
We pride ourselves on being selective when it comes to granting a Paint Pinot franchise, Why? Because we want the brand to be advanced in the right way by the right people.
So, you’re thinking about becoming a Paint Pinot Partner? Excellent! Becoming a franchise partner is a great way for you to be your own boss. But you have questions. Like, what is a franchise partner? What is a franchise? What is a franchise agreement? We understand that you may not be an expert in all things franchising. As such, we want to give you an overview of how franchising works to answer those questions.
So, you’re considering investing in a Paint Pinot franchise? That’s fantastic! We’re thrilled to hear it. The advantages of owning a franchise are huge. But we get that you may also have lots of questions to ask! The decision to invest your hard-earned money in any business model is a serious one.
So, you’re thinking about becoming a Paint Pinot Partner? That’s brilliant. But you’re wondering what a day in the life of a franchise partner would look like?. Due to the flexibility of the business model ,a day in your life as a Paint Pinot Partner could vary considerably from another business owner’s.
Do you have what we’re looking for?
We want to select Grade A franchise partners to strengthen the brand and the brand’s reputation. We believe everyone wins this way, including you and your clients.
We’re looking for people who:
- Are crying out to become part of a creative community and leave their dull work lives behind
- Are ready to roll their sleeves up and get serious about making the business not only succeed but thrive
- Are social butterflies and naturals at making people feel welcome, included, and joyful
- Positive people who want to provide inspirational events that people will remember fondly forever
- Present themselves like a gorgeous work of art
- Are weekend working warriors who are committed to working the required hours
If this sounds like you, then we want to talk to you.
You may be THE perfect candidate to run a Paint Pinot franchise.
Contact us to find out more
Advantages of franchising over starting your own business from the ground up
- Franchises have a higher rate of success than start-up businesses. Pretty good start, right?
- Paint Pinot is inclusive and aimed at everyone. You certainly don’t need a degree in business to run a franchise because when you sign on as a Franchise Partner, we give you extensive training on running the business. You are given the policies and procedures needed to run the franchise, and with our continuous support, you will always feel loved.
- Investing in a franchise is a lower risk than investing in a start-up. When you invest in a franchise, you’re investing in a tried and tested business model. All the costly and nerve-wracking trial and error work has been done.
- You have the awesome presence and support of an established business behind you.
- Being part of a franchise gives you a head start in the market because the franchise has a recognised reputation and an established brand that clients already know, like and trust.
- Loans are generally easier to secure for a franchise business than they are to start an independent business. You don’t need to be scared of your bank manager!
- It is often much more cost-effective to buy a franchise than it would be to set up a new business of the same type, ultimately saving you money.