And you now have a golden opportunity to get involved in this rapidly expanding entertainment experienceIf you’ve been on the lookout for creative franchises in Australia, you’ve just found a franchise opportunity that delivers on every level.
What does Paint Pinot do?
Paint Pinot have taken the paint and sip concept to the next level. Instead of holding complicated events where everyone comes along loaded down with their own food and drinks, Paint Pinot treats its customers to a fully functional Art Café. Clients can create a premium piece of art and enjoy beautiful food and drink options that are delicious and simple for you, the Franchise Partner, to prepare.
Why is this difference important?
Because it provides you with multiple income streams! You don’t just bring in revenue from event ticket sales. You can also benefit from food and beverage sales. Our guests enjoy a full-service Art Café experience unlike any others in Australia. For our Franchise Partners, this creates an opportunity to build a vibrant, profitable business where the sky is the limit.
There’s such a feel-good factor to running a Paint Pinot franchise
Heard enough? Contact us now.
What are the advantages of franchising with Paint Pinot?
- This is the original Art Café – painting, delicious food and drinks all under one roof providing a total guest experience
- You’ll be running a proven business model that is supremely simple to operate
- This unmatched entertainment experience was designed and developed by Tina Hansen, the business’s beating heart. She’s the real deal. A true triple threat with a background in art, education, and business.
- You can seize the opportunity to make money from multiple revenue streams
- We’ll give you the inside scoop on the systems, procedures and industry secrets that have made our business such a runaway success
- Paint Pinot will provide you with tremendous training and substantial ongoing support – you’ll never be alone as a Paint Pinot Partner
- We’ll do the heavy lifting for you when it comes to marketing and getting and keeping the Paint Pinot name out there
- Your clients will often become brand ambassadors –they’ll be clamouring to share their creations and pictures of the delicious food and drinks on Instagram and Facebook – can you say, “free advertising”?
- You don’t need to be an artist, chef or have oodles of business experience to run your own Paint Pinot franchise! We’re interested in talking to anyone with a knack for providing exceptional customer service.
- Vast target customer base – from hens’ nights to birthdays, corporate team building events and Christmas parties – you can market to anyone, and clients often come back again and again
- Your eager customers will book their ticket and make payment through a state-of-the-art fully streamlined booking system – saving you tonnes of work
- Because customers prebook for events, you’ll know exactly how much food and drink you need to cater for the event – this means your never throwing money away on wasted supplies
- Food and drinks are paid for on the night, so you are treated to immediate cash flow within the business
- Once you have the business operating like a well-oiled machine, there is a great deal of excellent work/life balance capacity.
Companies that have loved the Paint Pinot Experience.
“Had a great time! The staff were so helpful in organising our event and went above and beyond to ensure that everyone enjoyed themselves on the day. Highly recommend!”
– Nick Kershaw
“This was a fantastic experience. Thank you to the teacher and food/drink staff. We will most certainly be back to do another painting.”
– Jacky Saunderson
“Excellent, will definitely be back again! Went along for a nice night out as a birthday gift from a friend. Enjoy good wine, great atmosphere, and very tasty wood fired pizza! Highly recommend as a fun activity.”
– Nikki Thurbon
“Wonderful experience! Perfect ambience and super friendly staff and artists teaching from scratch.”
– Gunjan Dixit
“I had never painted before but as it turns out, I’m not to bad with a brush, mainly thanks to our wonderful host who gives a few guided instructions and individual pointers.”
– Men Of Desire
Becoming a franchise partner is a big decision. You might be stressed as to whether you’re doing the right thing or not. To help you out, we’ve put together a list of reasons why you should franchise with us.
We pride ourselves on being selective when it comes to granting a Paint Pinot franchise, Why? Because we want the brand to be advanced in the right way by the right people.
So, you’re thinking about becoming a Paint Pinot Partner? Excellent! Becoming a franchise partner is a great way for you to be your own boss. But you have questions. Like, what is a franchise partner? What is a franchise? What is a franchise agreement? We understand that you may not be an expert in all things franchising. As such, we want to give you an overview of how franchising works to answer those questions.
So, you’re considering investing in a Paint Pinot franchise? That’s fantastic! We’re thrilled to hear it. The advantages of owning a franchise are huge. But we get that you may also have lots of questions to ask! The decision to invest your hard-earned money in any business model is a serious one.
So, you’re thinking about becoming a Paint Pinot Partner? That’s brilliant. But you’re wondering what a day in the life of a franchise partner would look like?. Due to the flexibility of the business model ,a day in your life as a Paint Pinot Partner could vary considerably from another business owner’s.
Do you have what we’re looking for?
We want to select Grade A franchise partners to strengthen the brand and the brand’s reputation. We believe everyone wins this way, including you and your clients.
We’re looking for people who:
- Are crying out to become part of a creative community and leave their dull work lives behind
- Are ready to roll their sleeves up and get serious about making the business not only succeed but thrive
- Are social butterflies and naturals at making people feel welcome, included, and joyful
- Positive people who want to provide inspirational events that people will remember fondly forever
- Present themselves like a gorgeous work of art
- Are weekend working warriors who are committed to working the required hours
If this sounds like you, then we want to talk to you.
You may be THE perfect candidate to run a Paint Pinot franchise.
Contact us to find out more
Advantages of franchising over starting your own business from the ground up
- Franchises have a higher rate of success than start-up businesses. Pretty good start, right?
- Paint Pinot is inclusive and aimed at everyone. You certainly don’t need a degree in business to run a franchise because when you sign on as a Franchise Partner, we give you extensive training on running the business. You are given the policies and procedures needed to run the franchise, and with our continuous support, you will always feel loved.
- Investing in a franchise is a lower risk than investing in a start-up. When you invest in a franchise, you’re investing in a tried and tested business model. All the costly and nerve-wracking trial and error work has been done.
- You have the awesome presence and support of an established business behind you.
- Being part of a franchise gives you a head start in the market because the franchise has a recognised reputation and an established brand that clients already know, like and trust.
- Loans are generally easier to secure for a franchise business than they are to start an independent business. You don’t need to be scared of your bank manager!
- It is often much more cost-effective to buy a franchise than it would be to set up a new business of the same type, ultimately saving you money.
So how about it?
Are you ready to paint your town in a delicious shade of Pinot Red?
We are proud members of the Franchise Council of Australia